Yes, all 360 missions will need to be captured while your iOS device has network connectivity. If your device is not connected to internet at the time of capture, Hangar 360 will not be able to copy your photos or send them to our servers for stitching.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete photos or a 360 within the app?
- Do I Need Internet to Use Hangar 360?
- Can I download my finished 360?
- Which aircrafts are supported by Hangar 360?
- Can I fly to a preferred location/altitude and engage Hangar 360 from there?
- Why Can’t I Copy My Photos to My Device?
- iPhone X Interface
- Resolved - Why can I not share my 360 to Facebook?
- Why is my 360 taking longer than normal to process?
- Why am I receiving Error-1005?