To access the Mavics camera settings the camera must be connected. Once connected you will see three lines next to the start-stop record button. Clicking that will open the camera settings. The Lens Focus Mode will be at the very end of the camera settings. Please set this to Auto. After you have changed this to Auto, you will be able to long press the screen while in Autopilot to focus on an area or subject. Please note that your camera settings in DJI GO must also be set to Auto.
Articles in this section
- Why Does Autopilot Unexpectedly Close When I Tap the Map Located on the Flight Dashboard?
- Why Does Autopilot Show an IMU Error, When There Are No Error Based Statues in DJI GO?
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do I still need the DJI Remote Control while using Autopilot?
- Is there a way to quickly override Autopilot?
- Why does Autopilot yaw the entire aircraft instead of just the gimbal on aircraft types with 360-degree gimbal yaw capability, such as the Inspire 2?
- Do you plan to support Android?
- How Can I Reverse My Waypoints?
- Is the CrystalSky Supported?
- Can I purchase Autopilot Directly From Hangar and Not the App Store?