There is an issue in the DJI firmware which can cause the aircraft to pitch/roll more aggressively than necessary to adjust course in some cases. DJI is currently investigating the issue but has not indicated a timeline for releasing a correction. In the meantime, consider using a higher value for the Responsiveness Movement Parameter (for example, 10 seconds). This will smooth out the flight behavior, but it will also cause the aircraft to react slower to very sharp/fast turns. Read More
Articles in this section
- Why Does Autopilot Unexpectedly Close When I Tap the Map Located on the Flight Dashboard?
- Why Does Autopilot Show an IMU Error, When There Are No Error Based Statues in DJI GO?
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do I still need the DJI Remote Control while using Autopilot?
- Is there a way to quickly override Autopilot?
- Why does Autopilot yaw the entire aircraft instead of just the gimbal on aircraft types with 360-degree gimbal yaw capability, such as the Inspire 2?
- Do you plan to support Android?
- How Can I Reverse My Waypoints?
- Is the CrystalSky Supported?
- Can I purchase Autopilot Directly From Hangar and Not the App Store?