Some aircraft types, such as the Phantom 3 & 4 series, do not have 360-degree gimbal yaw capability. Furthermore, due to a limitation in the DJI SDK, it is not possible for the app to control one axis of aircraft movement (yaw), while the operator has direct control of the others (pitch and roll). Consider using Cruise Mode with the Focus Yaw Strategy instead. Read More
Articles in this section
- Why Does Autopilot Unexpectedly Close When I Tap the Map Located on the Flight Dashboard?
- Why Does Autopilot Show an IMU Error, When There Are No Error Based Statues in DJI GO?
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do I still need the DJI Remote Control while using Autopilot?
- Is there a way to quickly override Autopilot?
- Why does Autopilot yaw the entire aircraft instead of just the gimbal on aircraft types with 360-degree gimbal yaw capability, such as the Inspire 2?
- Do you plan to support Android?
- How Can I Reverse My Waypoints?
- Is the CrystalSky Supported?
- Can I purchase Autopilot Directly From Hangar and Not the App Store?